Friday, February 15, 2008

New venue

Instead of posting my blogs on myspace, I've decided to set up shop here, partially because my buddy Steve also started a blog. (It's about music and tentatively titled "Mixed Cookies"; track it down and check it out.)

My goal is to get back into blogging, which I used to do regularly. I will try to post at least twice a week, hopefully more. In the blog, I will still look at the small mundanities of my life, and will occasionally still get all melodramatic. Because what's life without a little drama? And I will still overanalyze everthing.

To start things off and actually get some content up, I'm going to post several of my own personal favorites from the old myspace blog. Even if you've read them before, read them again. They're good, I hope. And then I'll start with new content, perhaps later today. Enjoy.

No comments: